Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Minnie Mouse Lesson to be learn

Gotten the hearts of some people, it made me want to create more designs for the nail tutorial. I filmed my current nail tutorial on the inspiration of Minnie Mouse. I thought it was going to be done in a flash but I encountered a problem. The drawing of the mouse head was very hard. I don't know what to say but it was a pain in the ass. lol
I think the difficult part was drawing the circle perfectly. Each time I messed up, I had to remove everything including the red paint and start over for the ring finger (where the mouse head was). This experience taught me I had to buy kind of polish so that if I ever mess up, I can erase the ugly black circle out without stripping my nail polish. I've seen nail tutorials which people use Acrylic paint.


I searched online about it and thinking of purchasing a Japanese brand, called Nelpara for about $20 bucks. It
comes with a smear-proof palette with a drawing brush. Not bad eh? This will last me more than 3 years, so it's a good investment.

Now the problem is the shipping cost. I don't know about you, but whenever I see something nice or a good deal, the shipping cost just defeat the idea of purchasing it.
For now, I guess I can think about it or just go to Michael's.


This is a picture of how the Minnie Mouse nails looks like. I just finished putting everything together in the video editor software. Tomorrow I'm planning to correct any faults and convert it. It should be ready to upload on youtube. If you're curious, you can check it up @ /CheriiLuv





No comments:

Post a Comment